Companies of all sizes frequently face strategic questions relating to creating or maintaining shareholder value, such as the following:
- Can we sell?
- Can we increase dividends?
- What is our value today?
- Can we pursue an acquisition strategy?
- Can we finance our project?
- Can we create partial liquidity for our shareholders?
- Can we spin off a business unit?
Our professionals offer an extensive range of strategic advisory services and solutions to middle-market companies with these questions. Our advisory services and internal procedures are designed to provide business owners and boards with the critical analysis and data required to make informed strategic business decisions. We thoroughly analyze historical and prospective company dynamics, taking into account current market conditions, industry specific factors and shareholder objectives.