Delivering service excellence
In today’s ‘always on’ culture, customers demand instant service interactions across multiple channels. They expect you to deliver what was promised and have the ability to deal well with their problems or questions when they arise. Customers expect resolution-based communications that are conducive to their schedule and most importantly, via their desired channel of communication (e.g. social, chat, text, etc.).
To meet the service demands of their customers and deliver excellent service, organizations need to think about service in a whole new light, and understand four key service effectiveness dimensions:
Service Effectiveness Dimensions
What is our overall service strategy? What are the key goals for our service organization? What are the experience enhancing services we provide to our customers?
What capabilities does our service organization need to have in place in order to be more effective and customer centric? How do we interact and engage with other parts of our organization?
How do we respond to and engage with our customers? How do we proactively identify issues? What opportunities do we have for improving the engagement process?
How are we measuring and monitoring the effectiveness of our services team? What data and tools do we have available to monitor the effectiveness of our services team?
Baker Tilly helps companies evaluate and assess their organization across the four dimensions of service effectiveness. Our services include:
- Comprehensive service function evaluations and alignment
- Assessment and strategic planning
- Service program management office (PMO) establishment and stakeholder alignment
- Service capability prioritization, initiative creation and ROI analysis
- Process redesign and optimization across field and customer service silos
By leveraging next generation technologies and implementing robust business processes integrated around the customer, your organization can achieve:
- Stakeholder alignment across all pre and post sales functions
- Customer centric delivery models
- Omni-channel collaboration
- Personalized service experiences
- Defined customer journeys
- Enhanced customer loyalty