- Baker Tilly Chairman and CEO Tim Christen has been appointed chairman of the AICPA, the largest and most influential member association representing the accounting profession. “The accounting profession is at a critical point in its history,” said Christen. “Our profession needs to embrace change and move confidently towards the future to win the war for talent and remain in the best possible position to serve the public interest.”
- Bossle brings more than 40 years of internal audit and risk management experience to the firm’s higher education and healthcare advisory practices.
- Sohovich brings over 30 years of federal government contract accounting experience to one of the nation’s leading government contractor advisory services practice.
- Accounting Today has named Baker Tilly CEO Tim Christen to its 2015 list of the Top 100 Most Influential People in tax and accounting, a group that features thought leaders and change agents shaping the future of the profession.
- Relationship brings clients new levels of automation, control oversight and visibility to segregation of duties (SoD) program management
- Previous Next