- July 14 was Baker Tilly’s first Stewardship Day of firmwide service to help alleviate hunger. Team members from across the firm volunteered at hunger-relief organizations in the communities in which we have Baker Tilly offices. All day, Baker Tilly’s great team members sorted and packed and donated time and food to address the issue of food insecurity. It's a cause with which Baker Tilly has long been associated. Approximately 45.6 million Americans are affected by food insecurity. Baker Tilly is proud to make this day-long commitment in honor of our firm’s core value of Stewardship and to help those in need.
- Tim will be recognized by the Advisory Board as the recipient of the 2017 Hall of Fame Award for the significant contributions he has made to the accounting profession. He will receive the award at the 2017 Winning is Everything conference January 18-20 in Las Vegas, Nevada. “I’m honored to be joining such an esteemed group of past recipients,” Christen said. “To be recognized by my peers is especially humbling and gratifying.”
- Partner Julius Green is being honored for his outstanding 30-year career in public accounting and for the leadership and guidance he provides as one of the accounting industry’s leading voices on diversity.
- Baker Tilly healthcare practice benchmarking resource designed to help healthcare organizations better manage the accelerating evolution to value-based care
- The firm’s Growth and Retention of Women program releases its 2015 annual report
- Previous Next