- Baker Tilly is honored to be recognized as a 2016 LearningElite organization by the publisher of Chief Learning Officer magazine. In its recognition, the 2016 LearningElite judges cited Baker Tilly’s “…innovative approach to developing the individual as a whole – technical as well as non-technical.” “At Baker Tilly we are committed to providing a learning and development program that suits each individual—based on career stage, professional goals and what each team member needs to achieve his or her objectives,” Executive Director of Learning and Development Diane Kelly said. Baker Tilly Chief Human Resources Officer Karleen Mussman added, “We are proud of our leadership, team member engagement and commitment to development that helped make this award possible.”
- Partner Harold Deiters will serve as president-elect of the NYSSCPA for a one year term, after which he will be installed as the president and will serve until May 31, 2018.
- Partner Donna Massanova was recently named a distinguished business executive by La Salle University’s chapter of Beta Gamma Sigma, the international honor society for the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
- National healthcare firm leader to sit on the Principles and Practices Board of the nation’s premier membership organization for healthcare finance leaders.
- Baker Tilly has been named to the Vault Accounting 50 for the seventh consecutive year, taking its place among the best accounting firms to work for in North America.
- Previous Next