- Baker Tilly Capital assisted American Provenance in raising $500,000 of equity funding from the Winnebago Seed Fund and Tru Fragrance & Beauty.
- On August 1, 2018, team members at Baker Tilly will participate in the firm’s third Stewardship Day – a single day of service where team members across the firm come together to serve the communities where they live and work. Stewardship is a core value at Baker Tilly and we believe in making a difference for our clients, our people and our communities. Local teams will collectively volunteer thousands of hours at a variety of organizations that represent causes close to our team members and their communities.
- Baker Tilly poll indicates over half of insurers are only partially prepared to be responsive to change or disruption within their internal audit function.
- Nicolas Glorieux to use 20 years of public accounting experience to lead the firm's Pittsburgh office.
- The Philadelphia Business Journal honors Baker Tilly's employee satisfaction and culture.
- Previous Next