- Best’s Review, the insurance news magazine published by A.M. Best Company, has released rankings of the top audit and actuarial firms in the U.S. Baker Tilly ranks 5th in the Top Health Audit Firms category, 9th in the Top Property / Casualty Audit Firms category and 24th in the Top Life Audit Firms category.
- A poll conducted by Baker Tilly indicates that almost 40 percent of financial services organizations feel the third party information security policy provisions under the new cybersecurity regulations from the NYS DFS will be the largest challenge for compliance.
- Allen Smith has been named vice chair of the Information Technology Alliance, an independent membership association comprised of leading mid-market technology professionals, consultants and product and service providers.
- Audit Partner Kevin Schalk was named to the Milwaukee Business Journal’s “40 Under 40” list for 2017.
- Baker Tilly is pleased to announce that the firm has expanded its transaction services capabilities with Baker Tilly Capital’s strategic addition of Wright Johnson’s EB-5 consulting practice. Wright Johnson is recognized as one of the most successful providers of comprehensive consulting services for EB-5, also known as the Immigrant Investor Program. EB-5 gives investors an opportunity to rapidly obtain a green card in exchange for making qualifying, job-creating investments in the United States.
- Previous Next