- A Baker Tilly flash poll indicates nearly one-third of banking institutions' audit committee charters require both a financial expert and information technology expert.
- Rankings are determined by an analysis of a company’s adoption benefits, including the maximum amount of financial reimbursement and paid leave for families who adopt.
- Baker Tilly and MiddletonRaines+Zapata (MRZ), one of the fastest-growing accounting firms in Houston, are pleased to announce their intent to merge. This combination expands Baker Tilly’s presence in Texas from Austin to now include Houston – the largest city in Texas and the fourth-largest city in the U.S. behind New York, Los Angeles and Chicago.
- Marks brings over 30 years of forensic accounting, investigations, governance, risk management and compliance experience to one of the nation's leading forensic litigation and valuation consulting practices.
- Recertification based on feedback from team members who overwhelmingly cite firm atmosphere, challenging work and pride as key areas of excellence.