- Baker Tilly and Montgomery Coscia Greilich LLP (MCG), a Dallas-based accounting and advisory firm, announce their intent to combine with an effective date of June 1, 2019. “MCG is one of the fastest-growing firms in the nation – a real testament to their progressive culture, innovative approach to business and deep-rooted relationships,” Alan Whitman, Baker Tilly CEO said. “This combination signals just the beginning of accelerated growth in the Dallas-Fort Worth region and state of Texas.”
- Baker Tilly team members nominated charity organizations.
- Baker Tilly’s family business strategy group helps family business owners plan for growth and succession
- Baker Tilly announces a three-way combination with municipal advisory firms H.J. Umbaugh and Associates, Certified Public Accountants, LLP (Umbaugh) and Springsted Incorporated (Springsted). Umbaugh and Springsted are two of the largest and well-established independent public sector municipal advisory firms in the country with nearly 200 team members and more than 130 years of combined operating experience.
- Phil Schmoyer's AES designation is a certification overseen by the Society of Financial Examiners (SOFE) that recognizes individuals with sufficient knowledge, background and experience of the IT portion of insurance organizations’ financial examinations.