- Baker Tilly's Bernard Regan and Steve Dines recently co-authored an article on the psychology behind social engineering schemes from an insurance, legal and forensics perspective.
- Baker Tilly is recognized as the 5th largest accounting firm in Philadelphia for the third consecutive year by the Philadelphia Business Journal. Rankings are based on number of local CPAs. (Subscription required)
- Baker Tilly Partner Jodi Pringle named to Top 100 People of 2019 by Pennsylvania Business Central. The recognition celebrates people in business and economic development who are contributing to their organizations and communities.
- Baker Tilly Partner Carrie Small discusses what property and casualty insurance organizations should consider for year-end 2018. (Page 18)
- Baker Tilly Senior Manager Brenda Graat discusses how Wisconsin investors, including start-up technology firms, are beginning to use Designated Economic Opportunity Zones – a federal program that aims to help economically-distressed areas.