- Baker Tilly is pleased to announce that the firm has expanded its transaction services capabilities with Baker Tilly Capital’s strategic addition of Wright Johnson’s EB-5 consulting practice. Wright Johnson is recognized as one of the most successful providers of comprehensive consulting services for EB-5, also known as the Immigrant Investor Program. EB-5 gives investors an opportunity to rapidly obtain a green card in exchange for making qualifying, job-creating investments in the United States.
- Baker Tilly Capital provided the insight necessary to match strategic buyers to the seller with a shared vision of continuing to accomplish the growth goals of the company.
- Baker Tilly’s Seth Harrop breaks down the complexities of the New Markets Tax Credit program and explains how it can be a powerful economic development tool.
- Baker Tilly assisted United Bank in securing access to New Market Tax Credit dollars to create a $12M loan pool designed to encourage small business growth and economic development across Alabama and the Florida Panhandle.
- Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) announced that Michael L. Milani has joined the firm as a principal and managing director of Baker Tilly Capital, LLC.