- Baker Tilly is helping insurance organizations understand Statement of Statutory Accounting Principles (SSAP) No. 101, Income Taxes, A Replacement of SSAP No. 10R and SSAP No. 10. During a recent educational webinar, SSAP No. 101: Issues to consider, 70% of respondents indicated they continue to have questions and issues with the tax provision process.
- The annual Year-End Tax Planning Letter published by accounting and advisory firm Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) prepares businesses and individuals for some of 2014’s most pressing tax issues, including the employer mandate, finalized repair and maintenance regulations and state and local tax changes.
- Nationally recognized accounting and advisory firm Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) has named four new partners from various practice groups across the firm.
- Baker Tilly uncovered several issues facing insurers during educational sessions presented at the recent 2014 Insurance Accounting & Systems Association (IASA) Educational Conference and Business Show. Key among these issues was the implementation of Big Data, Statement of Statutory Accounting Principles (SSAP) No. 101 and Service Organization Controls (SOC) reporting.
- Baker Tilly is encouraging clients to plan ahead for the 2014 tax season. Diligence now will give taxpayers time to understand and take advantage of a number of changes that have already been made to federal tax regulations and plan for provisions that could find their way into upcoming legislation.
- Previous Next