- In an interview with Steve Brown Apartments, Baker Tilly Partner Mark Smith discusses which expenses constitute as 529 plan qualified and how to correctly report them on your taxes.
- Dan O’Connor has more than 16 years of tax compliance and consulting experience in public accounting, with a focus in federal taxation.
- Baker Tilly tax partner Scott Barnard has been named East Region Tax Leader. He will provide strategic direction to ensure Baker Tilly’s tax service offerings address regulatory and market needs.
- Baker Tilly’s International Tax Leader Jim Alajbegu sheds light on how US multinational enterprises can prepare for new country-by-country reporting regulations that require enhanced documentation and disclosure of intercompany transactions regarding their foreign affiliates.
- The value and heirs of Prince’s estate are still unknown, but Baker Tilly’s Mark Bakko sheds some light on the potential tax bill.
- Previous Next