- A Baker Tilly flash poll indicates nearly half of insurance organizations are not up to speed with the additional guidance that has been released about tax reform.
- The report serves as an annual road map to guide corporate directors and senior executives as they tackle business and governance risks and issues throughout the coming year.
- A Baker Tilly flash poll indicates over half of alternative investment companies have not revisited their company structure since the passage of tax reform.
- Are you affected by the Wayfair ruling? Our multistate economic nexus chart can lead you to the answer. Baker Tilly's state and local tax specialists created the chart in response to the historic Supreme Court decision. The information shows the implementation dates and thresholds for states' new sales and use tax provisions.
- Richard Goldstein brings more than 25 years of state and local tax experience to the firm's New York office.