- Expansion helps fill U.S.-Mexico market void from ProMexico closure.
- The Wall Street Journal recently interviewed Jeff Jorge, Baker Tilly's International Services leader, on how manufacturers can successfully respond to rising import tariffs and related trade tensions.
- Midwest Region International Tax Leader Lynette Stolarzyk shares tax insights for companies in the export business in this article from Minnesota Business.
- Manufacturing Today highlights Baker Tilly's Center for the Return of Manufacturing
- CFRM tool helps manufacturers understand various tax reform proposals for quicker adaptation.