- Brian Simpson, Baker Tilly director specializing in international growth, comments on how American manufacturers are adapting how they do business in response to trade issues.
- The report serves as an annual road map to guide corporate directors and senior executives as they tackle business and governance risks and issues throughout the coming year.
- The Wall Street Journal recently interviewed Jeff Jorge, Baker Tilly's International Services leader, on how manufacturers can successfully respond to rising import tariffs and related trade tensions.
- Jeff Jorge, Baker Tilly Principal, International Services Practice Leader and U.S.-Mexico Chamber of Commerce binational board member, offers a positive opinion on NAFTA negotiations.
- Midwest Region International Tax Leader Lynette Stolarzyk shares tax insights for companies in the export business in this article from Minnesota Business.