- Baker Tilly ranks 5th in the Top Health Audit Firms category and 11th in the Top Property/Casualty Audit Firms category according to A.M. Best. Baker Tilly ranks 7th by percentage of premiums according to Aon's Ward Benchmarking Solutions.
- A Baker Tilly flash poll indicates nearly half of insurance organizations are not up to speed with the additional guidance that has been released about tax reform.
- Global Forensics Partner Simon Oddy discusses the recent large-scale beef recall in the U.S. and how food producers plan for losses and mitigate damages.
- Complimentary, CPE-eligible seminars to provide industry insights and networking opportunities for insurance professionals.
- Baker Tilly’s Jackie Hensgen, Julie Ganshert and Dan Buttke authored an article for the Insurance Accounting and Systems Association (IASA) about key changes and focus areas for insurance companies as they prepare to transition to the AICPA’s updated Trust Services Criteria, impacting the controls required to be included with a SOC 2 report.