- The Oracle HCM Cloud Rubies Awards celebrate organizations using modern cloud technologies to drive business success and improve employee engagement and satisfaction
- Baker Tilly’s Jeffrey Haynes and Kayla Flint discuss how HR leaders can adapt review processes to make them valuable and efficient for employees and businesses alike.
- Business and technology executives consider digital HR an important priority, but only 9% are fully ready for the HR Cloud technology shift. Baker Tilly’s Ann Blakely and Jeffrey Haynes outline five strategic do’s and don’ts as companies plot their move to HCM Cloud.
- CEOs are looking to HR leaders to become strategic partners in creating the right talent strategy to support overall business success. In a blog post for Oracle HCM, Baker Tilly’s Jeffrey Haynes outlines how analytics allow HR to get in front of trends and add tremendous value.
- Steininger has more than 12 years of experience identifying human capital strategies to help businesses accomplish their goals.