- Bossle brings more than 40 years of internal audit and risk management experience to the firm’s higher education and healthcare advisory practices.
- An economic impact study conducted by Baker Tilly finds that Pennsylvania’s State System of Higher Education produces nearly $11 in economic impact for every $1 invested and plays a key role in stimulating county economies.
- In response to the growing number of college and university data breaches, Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) has teamed with the Association of College and University Auditors (ACUA) to provide cybersecurity preparedness and breach response plan resources.
- Nationally recognized accounting and advisory firm Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) has named a new firm leader of its specialized higher education and research institutions practice: David Capitano.
- In the recent webinar presented by accounting and advisory firm Baker Tilly and the Delta Cost Project of the American Institutes for Research (AIR), speakers outlined the current environment and realities within higher education and proposed ways for universities to adopt a transformative approach to meeting both outcome and financial expectations.
- Previous Next