- Baker Tilly Partner Ellen Labita was inducted into the Top 50 Women in Business Hall of Fame by Long Island Business News, an honor reserved for those who have received three Top 50 in Business awards over the course of their careers.
- Effective November 1, 2018, Baker Tilly and MRZ have merged. This combination expands Baker Tilly’s presence in Texas from Austin to now include Houston – the largest city in Texas and the fourth-largest city in the U.S. behind New York, Los Angeles and Chicago.
- Tax Partner Mark Bakko discusses the implications of the Supreme Court's Wayfair ruling with Minnesota NBC affiliate KARE 11.
- Marks brings over 30 years of forensic accounting, investigations, governance, risk management and compliance experience to one of the nation's leading forensic litigation and valuation consulting practices.
- The Association for Corporate Growth (ACG) named RGL Forensics CEO Angela MacPhee Chair of ACG Global Board of Directors. Baker Tilly and RGL announced their plans to merge in August, with an expected effective date by the end of the year. This appointment is an example of the deep expertise RGL and Baker Tilly have in understanding and meeting the needs of private equity and forensic accounting clients.
- Previous Next