- Baker Tilly Senior Manager Brenda Graat discusses how Wisconsin investors, including start-up technology firms, are beginning to use Designated Economic Opportunity Zones – a federal program that aims to help economically-distressed areas.
- Many states are considering legislation that would de-couple their tax codes from the federal tax code. In this Chicagoland Associated General Contractors blog, tax partner Rob Nowak discusses what this could mean for Illinois contractors.
- Cataldo brings more than 25 years of experience in management consulting for construction contractors, labor organizations and trade associations.
- Webinar survey data reflects willingness of construction companies to implement ASC 606 accounting standard as well as reservations about readiness.
- Carpenter will provide leadership, management and strategic direction for the practice as well as oversee the development and expansion of client services.