- Anna Kooi, partner, and Kaelan Ward, director of business development, join the firm’s Chicago office serving the national financial services practice.
- Baker Tilly’s John Park, Maureen Dodson and Jeremy Fegert assisted CNB Bank in developing the curriculum for CNB’s Leadership Institute — a program that encourages leadership growth.
- Poll indicates 76 percent of banking and lending institutions are using a Bank Secrecy Act / anti-money laundering (BSA / AML) validation model, yet less than half of organizations have been asked to have a validation completed.
- A poll conducted by Baker Tilly indicates less than 15 percent of financial services organizations have a well-established vendor risk management program within their institution.
- Partner Tim Kosiek discusses how bank boards have shifted their focus from enterprise risk management to cybersecurity risk.
- Previous Next