- Baker Tilly poll finds only 11 percent of companies have begun making changes to prepare for Accounting Standards Codification 606, revenue from contracts with customers.
- A poll conducted by Baker Tilly indicates that more than 83 percent of organizations are highly concerned with entitywide cybersecurity, including 30 percent that ranked it as a top priority.
- Baker Tilly partner Jonathan Zeigler was recently honored as a 2016 Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) Young Leaders Award recipient.
- Donna Massanova honored for the impact she has had on Baker Tilly and within the advisory field, particularly for accomplishments in educating, mentoring and integrating her team members.
- Partner Donna Massanova was recently named a distinguished business executive by La Salle University’s chapter of Beta Gamma Sigma, the international honor society for the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
- Previous Next