- Deep impact of ASC 606 adoption now showing in firms' revenue changes, but Baker Tilly partner emeritus Phil Santarelli notes it will take an extended time period for financials to be comparable as firms work out their accounting.
- Leading web-based software solution helps Baker Tilly clients with multiple real estate, vehicle and equipment leases efficiently comply with new accounting standard
- Baker Tilly Partners with AICPA in Development of Audit of the Future.
- Baker Tilly’s Jackie Hensgen, Julie Ganshert and Dan Buttke authored an article for the Insurance Accounting and Systems Association (IASA) about key changes and focus areas for insurance companies as they prepare to transition to the AICPA’s updated Trust Services Criteria, impacting the controls required to be included with a SOC 2 report.
- Baker Tilly is pleased to announce being named one of “Metro Detroit’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For®” by the Michigan Business and Professional Association for the fourth consecutive year.