- A Baker Tilly flash poll indicates over half of alternative investment companies have not revisited their company structure since the passage of tax reform.
- A flash poll from a recent Baker Tilly webinar indicates qualified business income deductions are the greatest challenge faced from the passage of tax reform.
- A flash poll from a recent Baker Tilly webinar reveals one-third of financial institutions have not tested their cybersecurity incident response plan.
- Baker Tilly poll indicates a third of depository and lending institutions find personnel and talent management the most significant risk affecting their execution of critical business processes.
- Anna Kooi, partner, and Kaelan Ward, director of business development, join the firm’s Chicago office serving the national financial services practice.