- Baker Tilly Partner Jodi Pringle named to Top 100 People of 2019 by Pennsylvania Business Central. The recognition celebrates people in business and economic development who are contributing to their organizations and communities.
- Baker Tilly Partner Carrie Small discusses what property and casualty insurance organizations should consider for year-end 2018. (Page 18)
- A Baker Tilly flash poll indicates that while the number of respondent organizations that believe they are compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation increased more than 20 percent in the eight months following the enforcement date, nearly 67 percent of companies responding to the poll are still not compliant.
- Baker Tilly ranks 5th in the Top Health Audit Firms category and 11th in the Top Property/Casualty Audit Firms category according to A.M. Best. Baker Tilly ranks 7th by percentage of premiums according to Aon's Ward Benchmarking Solutions.
- Baker Tilly and Montgomery Coscia Greilich LLP (MCG), a Dallas-based accounting and advisory firm, announce their intent to combine with an effective date of June 1, 2019. “MCG is one of the fastest-growing firms in the nation – a real testament to their progressive culture, innovative approach to business and deep-rooted relationships,” Alan Whitman, Baker Tilly CEO said. “This combination signals just the beginning of accelerated growth in the Dallas-Fort Worth region and state of Texas.”
- Previous Next