- Deep impact of ASC 606 adoption now showing in firms' revenue changes, but Baker Tilly partner emeritus Phil Santarelli notes it will take an extended time period for financials to be comparable as firms work out their accounting.
- This year marks Baker Tilly's sixth consecutive sponsorship of the ROTH Conference and it’s second as a healthcare sponsor.
- Based on team member feedback, Crain's Chicago once again names Baker Tilly a Best Place to Work in Chicago.
- The Wisconsin chapter of NAIOP, a leading organization for real estate developers and owners, named Shaun Geracie a Developing Leader All Star
- As Baker Tilly joins the world in honoring the impact of women on International Women’s Day, Chairman and CEO Alan D. Whitman examines the shared responsibility for gender equality and our firm’s vision of a gender-balanced future. He discusses his personal and professional commitments to making gender equality a reality.
- Previous Next