- Baker Tilly was named a Best Places to Work on Long Island in 2018, an award based on a survey given to all participating companies to gather data on employer benefits and policies, and employee engagement and satisfaction.
- Global Forensics Team Leader Angela MacPhee and BTVK Advisory Partner Catherine Rawlin discuss the strategic combination of Baker Tilly and RGL Forensics and how the newly created global forensic accounting practice brings value to clients worldwide.
- A Baker Tilly flash poll indicates nearly half of insurance organizations are not up to speed with the additional guidance that has been released about tax reform.
- The report serves as an annual road map to guide corporate directors and senior executives as they tackle business and governance risks and issues throughout the coming year.
- Baker Tilly Principal and Central Region International Tax Leader Lynette Stolarzyk is recognized as one of Finance & Commerce’s Top Women in Finance for 2018. The honors recognize the outstanding efforts of women in Minnesota who are making noteworthy contributions to their professions, their communities and society at large.
- Previous Next