- Deb Bowes, a healthcare partner in our Williamsport office, is recognized as one of the 2018 Women Making a Difference honorees by Pennsylvania Business Central’s Women in Business publication and St. Francis University. Deb was chosen as a stand-out entrepreneur and member of the community.
- A Baker Tilly flash poll indicates nearly one-third of banking institutions' audit committee charters require both a financial expert and information technology expert.
- Rankings are determined by an analysis of a company’s adoption benefits, including the maximum amount of financial reimbursement and paid leave for families who adopt.
- Baker Tilly Healthcare consulting leader David Gregory offers recommendations for what healthcare startups should consider as they navigate the path to commercialization.
- MRZ Managing Partner Wesley Middleton is one of Accounting Today’s 2018 Managing Partner Elite. Baker Tilly and MRZ announced their plans to merge this week, with an expected effective date by the end of the year. Wesley will be Baker Tilly’s Houston-area managing partner.
- Previous Next