- Baker Tilly team members nominated charity organizations.
- Baker Tilly’s family business strategy group helps family business owners plan for growth and succession
- Baker Tilly Senior Manager Brenda Graat discusses how Wisconsin investors, including start-up technology firms, are beginning to use Designated Economic Opportunity Zones – a federal program that aims to help economically-distressed areas.
- Brian Simpson, Baker Tilly director specializing in international growth, comments on how American manufacturers are adapting how they do business in response to trade issues.
- Baker Tilly announces a three-way combination with municipal advisory firms H.J. Umbaugh and Associates, Certified Public Accountants, LLP (Umbaugh) and Springsted Incorporated (Springsted). Umbaugh and Springsted are two of the largest and well-established independent public sector municipal advisory firms in the country with nearly 200 team members and more than 130 years of combined operating experience.