- One way to help build a valuable intellectual property portfolio is to establish an Intellectual Property Program (IPP). Properly designed, an IPP can help identify, protect, and optimize the value of a company’s key assets and increase its competitive advantage.
- Baker Tilly Executive Search surveyed senior executives to better understand generational trends in executive compensation. The survey results and analysis are now available.
- B2B e-commerce is more than just a channel for companies, it is a way to shift their offline businesses into high gear online and provide a world class multichannel customer experience that B2B customers now expect.
- Market and technology factors are creating disruption in credit unions’ key customer segments and offerings. Combined with continued lobbying by large banks to discontinue their tax exempt status, credit unions need to distinguish themselves to compete against banks and non-traditional financial institutions.
- On a quarterly basis, Baker Tilly conducts a benchmarking study of auto dealerships. Respondents to the most recent study were primarily dealerships located in the Upper Midwest.
- Previous Next