- Baker Tilly’s cybersecurity specialists explain important steps you and your business should take to safeguard critical social media and other information before making it publicly available. More importantly, learn methods to assess your overall exposure, determine vulnerabilities and help reduce your attack surface on social media.
- Learn about the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) Insurance Data Security Law and the areas insurers will need to evaluate while preparing for compliance.
- The first topic in this webinar series reviews the critical steps necessary to align ownership and succession planning with an organization’s strategic goals.
- In this webinar, learn how your technology will not only reduce costs but also reduce complications and improve the overall patient experience
- In a recent Baker Tilly and ACUA webinar, panelists discussed cybersecurity related laws, regulations and requirements applicable to higher education institutions, as well shared methodologies for determining where high-risk data lies within your institution.
- Previous Next