- Baker Tilly’s financial services specialists examined the increased regulatory scrutiny on evaluation of third party service providers, options available for vendors to provide independent third party assurance reporting, and the tenets of an effective vendor management program including: risk assessment, vendor due diligence, contracting and onboarding, and ongoing monitoring.
- In this webinar session, we discuss cybersecurity incident/breach response plans.
- This ERM webinar takes you into the practical application of establishing a formal ERM program in your not-for-profit organization.
- As Department of Labor (DOL) investigations become more frequent and aggressive, especially for construction contractors, it’s more crucial than ever to understand subtle complexities of complying with prevailing wage laws. Understanding how Davis Bacon Act (DBA) and Service Contract Act (SCA) violations occur is the first step in preventing them.
- Baker Tilly's GovCon advisors, along with other industry leaders, contributed to Deltek’s virtual roundtable to discuss the Department of Defense’s (DoD) proposed rule on Business Systems Compliance. Senior leaders discussed possibly the biggest change to compliance in over 30 years and how government contractors can prepare for the shifting landscape.
- Previous Next