- Board members will receive an overview of key financial policies including fund balance policy during this Baker Tilly board governance series podcast for local and state governmental organizations.
- Public utility finances differ from other governmental entities. This Baker Tilly board governance series podcast discusses what board members should know to better understand their utility finances.
- Listen to partner Tom Harjes discuss different financial issues in a divorce and money saving tips.
- It is never too early to start planning for LIHTC year 15. This video offers a high-level overview of the exit process including when to start, what your options are and things to consider for each exit strategy.
- Watch this presentation from Oracle OpenWorld 2018 to explore evolving best practices and expectations of HR and finance practitioners to meet strategic workforce planning needs.