- Baker Tilly provides comment on the proposed ASU for Consolidation (Topic 810), Targeted Improvements to Related Party Guidance for Variable Interest Entities, issued by the FASB.
- We are pleased to provide comment to the PCAOB regarding the recently issued proposed auditing standard related to auditing estimates, including fair value measurements, and the related proposed amendments to auditing standards related to the auditor’s use of the work of specialists.
- Baker Tilly comments on the exposure draft for Proposed Statement on Auditing Standards: Forming an opinion and reporting on financial statements of employee benefit plans subject to ERISA.
- Baker Tilly commented to the Professional Ethics Executive Committee (PEEC) on the proposed responsibility with respect to discovery of noncompliance with laws and regulations (NOCLAR).
- Baker Tilly is happy to comment on FASB Proposed ASU, “Financial Services-Insurance (Topic 944)-Targeted Improvements to the Accounting for Long Duration Contracts” Exposure Draft.
- Previous Next