- The energy company received SOC 1 and SOC 2 reports allowing them to respond to multiple client security questionnaires in a standardized way.
- Estate and charitable planning helped a client achieve financial security for future generations, create opportunities for new investments and direct social capital to benefit society.
- A global, not-for-profit trade association hired Baker Tilly Capital as its financial advisor to provide valuation services for its first-ever transaction.
- Baker Tilly Capital's incentives advisory team helped secure more than $18M financing package using credit and incentive programs to revitalize a historic structure in the heart of Kansas City.
- Business impact model shows health plans how percutaneous ventricular assist devices are effective in managing high-risk heart failure patients.