- A high-functioning board can provide a not-for-profit organization with invaluable leadership and support, but boards aren't automatically effective.
- Baker Tilly state and local tax specialists, Ilya Lipin and Chuck Lukens, discuss the quirks states have in applying sales tax to sign manufacturers in Sign Builders Illustrated.
- On April 12, 2018, New York enacted legislation, Budget Bill SB7509-C/A 9509-C (the bill) designed to mitigate some of the negative effects of the federal Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 on New York taxpayers.
- CMS announced it exceeded its 90 percent participation goal for 2017 Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) reporting. Learn more.
- In a recent EDUCAUSE blog post, Michael Hites, Chief Information Officer at Southern Methodist University, shares insights from a collaborative presentation conducted with Mike Cullen of Baker Tilly, on the ways institutions can assist their board professionals to understand the pertinent aspects of cybersecurity programs and collaboratively address cybersecurity risks.
- Previous Next