- Congress passes tax extenders bill—not only retroactively restoring popular tax breaks, but also making some of them permanent.
- In Internal Revenue Bulletin 2015-45, the Internal Revenue Service published Rev. Proc. 2015-52 (loss payment patterns and discount factors) and Rev. Proc. 2015-54 (salvage discount factors) for 2015.
- Gov. Scott Walker has signed a bill allowing contractors to purchase construction materials on behalf of certain tax-exempt clients without paying Wisconsin sales or use tax.
- The traditional fee-for-service model is rapidly disappearing. What does this mean for acute and post-acute providers? Learn more.
- After an above average start to the year, the third quarter of 2015 yielded mixed results.
- Previous Next