- Baker Tilly forensic, litigation, and valuation services experts discuss performing credible lost profit calculations in this recent excerpt from Business Valuation Resources.
- The recent wave of provider consolidations has been driven by the need to protect or grow market share and to achieve critical mass.
- Many utilities spend an extensive amount of time creating reports for their management and/or board of directors using antiquated processes which can significantly weaken their internal controls.
- New IRS regulations would treat certain commonly used related-party debt instruments as stock for US federal income tax purposes and impose new documentation rules for intercompany loans.
- On November 2, 2015, the Bipartisan Budget Act was passed, changing how partnerships will be audited by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) for years beginning after December 31, 2017.
- Previous Next