- Patrick Fitzgerald, government contractor director with Baker Tilly, discusses the importance of professional development and staying up-to-date in today’s complex contracting environment.
- Alignment, Balance and Customer-Focus
- Post-Brexit tax fallout and what it means for US businesses.
- Vendor Risk Management (VRM) is becoming increasingly complex with more vendors providing more services, often handling sensitive data with specific regulatory requirements.
- FASB issued guidance on accounting for credit losses - current expected credit losses (CECL) standard, with ASU 2016-13 Financial Instruments (Topic 326)
- Previous Next