- Lessors’ accounting for leases is substantially unchanged by the new leases Accounting Standard Update No. 2016-02 (ASC 842). However, there are some relevant changes lessors should take note of.
- The proposed rule address pain management survey questions, off-campus outpatient facilities payments, and electronic health reporting requirements, among others.
- Industry shifts necessitate a customer experience focus, so providers are responding by putting patient feedback at the forefront.
- Recent court case deals a blow to Delaware’s unclaimed property laws, saying its enforcement is unconstitutional.
- Is your law firm organized as a personal service corporations (PSCs)? PSCs face a unique challenge when it comes to compensating their shareholder-employees. As total income for the year is not easily predicted, PSCs tend to pay out more modest salaries to shareholder-employees throughout the year.
- Previous Next