- Recently released proposed regulations clarify some of the questions surrounding Opportunity Zones, but there are still aspects of the promising program that remain unresolved.
- In our latest Bisnow article, partner Ken Fleming and director Paul Daddio provide insight regarding critical implications of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants new valuation guide “Practice Aid,” which provides guidance on best practices relative to the valuation of portfolio company investment interests for financial reporting.
- Baker Tilly Capital, LLC's automotive supplier M&A update provides an overview of the North American automotive supplier sector, including recent performance and North American M&A trends from the first half of 2018.
- There were 27 middle-market deals with reported values in the Great Lakes region during the third quarter of 2018, with an aggregate deal value of $1.82 billion.
- There were 133 transactions that closed in the Philadelphia regional market during the third quarter of 2018, with an aggregate deal value of $10.9 billion.
- Previous Next