- While the European Union (EU) has now formally approved Privacy Shield, will it stand up to judicial and political scrutiny? Privacy Shield itself is a mix of requirements
- Health Plan and Provider Trends Necessitate Customer Experience Focus
- CMS proposes a new rule aimed at reducing antibiotic overuse and improving equal access to health services.
- This morning, the Privacy Shield rule was approved by the European Union (EU) with a target implementation date of next week. Compliance may require a change in operations.
- The final amended rule-Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA)-issued by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) impacts reporting requirements.
- Previous Next