- Municipal governments and other public sector entities are under immense pressure to provide services in the most cost effective manner.
- Governor Chris Christie announced plans to end an agreement between New Jersey and Pennsylvania that has been beneficial to taxpayers in both states.
- Baker Tilly professionals can offer recommendations on how to move forward to ensure compliance with the new rule by December 1.
- Tracking infrastructure costs is a major undertaking and one with which utilities of all sizes wrestle. Is it possible increase efficiency by reducing the number of assets you track?
- You Paid Your CX Dues, Now Where’s the Reward?
- Previous Next