- Accounting Standards Codification (ASC) 606, Revenue from Contracts with Customers, seeks to change the value of disclosures by requiring robust disclosure for the users of the financial statements.
- SWIFT, the global provider of secure financial messaging services, is now requiring financial institutions using the interbank messaging network to comply with its new cybersecurity standards.
- CMS released a long-awaited, 700-page rule, that omits some of the proposed staffing requirements that it had included in its proposed version of the rule, but mandates that arbitration agreements between patients and facilities now be voluntary.
- The AICPA's new cyber attestation will give organizations the ability to reliably report on their cybersecurity program with the credibility associated with an independent auditor's report.
- During the opening of the NAIC Summer 2016 National Meeting, several relevant items and future changes were discussed.
- Previous Next