- The AMA is urging Congress to hold off on repealing the Affordable Care Act until lawmakers have a replacement plan, arguing that the public should be able to compare any replacement model to Obamacare’s current provisions.
- For the vast amounts of available data to affect measurable results on sales behavior, your team needs technology to tame the information overload.
- GASB recently issued an Invitation to Comment on the financial reporting model. State and local governments are encouraged to comment by March 31, 2017.
- As buyers become more self-sufficient, sales professionals need to become even more prepared to move prospects through the sales process by personalizing the interaction.
- The FASB issued nineteen ASUs in 2016, including updates on leases and the revenue recognition standard, Topic 606.
- Previous Next