- The IRS released final regulations on how and when software and technology companies can apply the R&D when developing internal use software (IUS).
- Discover how enacting processes can maximize the capabilities of OrchestratedBEER. This presentation covers ways to harness the power and functionality of OBeer. This seminar was originally offered at the OrchestratedBEER user conference, Orchestrate 2016.
- To prepare for the impending paradigm shift in the post-acute care space, senior living organizations with skilled nursing facilities need to develop a plan to understand their current level of risk readiness.
- What will the tax landscape look like in 2017 with Republicans taking control of the executive and legislative branches come January?
- CMS finalized decisions regarding the site-neutral payment issue and the rule reflects an estimated 1.7 payment rate increase for outpatient hospitals and a 1.9 percent rate increase in payments for ambulatory surgical centers for 2017.
- Previous Next