- Changes in the tax landscape in 2017 could include the repeal of the 3.8 percent net investment income (NII) tax. Learn more about tax consideration for certain exporters.
- Choosing an advisor to help sell your business is nearly as important as the decision to sell in the first place. Whoever you choose should start by listening–actively–to your goals and objectives.
- Governments frequently offer financial incentives to businesses that are generating economic impacts in their communities.
- California’s newly confirmed fee disclosure law, with an effective date of Jan. 1, 2017, will significantly impact disclosure compliance requirements on state public pension plans.
- On Dec. 7, a bipartisan 21st Century Cures Act easily passed the Senate and is now headed to President Obama’s desk for signature. The president has indicated he will sign the bill into law. The legislation includes FDA and CMS reform and additional NIH funding.
- Previous Next