- The Statutory Accounting Principles (E) Working Group exposed revisions to disclosures related to short-duration contracts. Insurance companies have until March 17, 2017 to review the changes.
- When buying an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system, there are many things to consider.
- FASB released new guidance simplifying the process for goodwill impairment testing for public companies and NFPs (when applicable).
- As a craft beverage producer, there are a number of exemptions from sales and use tax that apply to manufacturers.
- The Senate confirmed Representative Tom Price (R-GA) as Secretary of Health and Human Services by a 52 to 47 vote.
- Previous Next