- Bank Director held the Acquire or Be Acquired Conference (AOBA) in Arizona to discuss key topics in the merger and acquisition activity in the banking industry during the next 18 to 24 months.
- FTC's Used Car Rule requires a “Buyers Guide” window sticker to be displayed on used cars offered for sale.
- Baker Tilly tax specialists discuss tax reform and carried interest in the framework of the proposal put forth in 2010.
- Baker Tilly tax specialists address the recent moratorium on federal regulations and which tax regulations are impacted.
- The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) has announced a delay in altering the Medicare Advantage funding formula and its employer group Medicare Advantage plan payment formula. Insurers claimed the formula would lead to lower payments.
- Previous Next