- The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) has issued a series of proposed rules that would increase Medicare payments to rehabilitation hospitals, nursing facilities and hospices for the 2018 fiscal year.
- Baker Tilly compliance experts presented an understanding of effective compliance programs within higher education and how to conduct internal audits of key federal regulatory compliance areas.
- President Trump released his blueprint for an overhaul to the tax system. The plan calls for major changes to the corporate tax rate and individual tax brackets.
- Learn about the advantages of performing a cost segregation study, the potential impact of proposed tax reform on cost segregation and its benefits, and why considering this important tax planning strategy for 2016 is more important than ever.
- The IRS deputized four private collection firms to reach out to taxpayers with unpaid debts to the government.
- Previous Next