- CMS released a proposed rule that includes a 2.9 percent increase in inpatient pay, cuts to LTCHs, alternations to the LTCH quality reporting program and a shortened electronic health record reporting period.
- Growing your manufacturing business may include going global. But one of the major challenges is managing localized compliance across the various regions of the world.
- The Medicaid Case Mix rate for the final quarter preceding the implementation of Community HealthChoices (CHC) may be an important rate for all Pennsylvania nursing facilities as the DHS may utilize the May 1, 2017 picture date to set CHC payment rates.
- Baker Tilly's craft beverage specialists share ways to lead your craft brewers and small suppliers down a successful path. Originally offered at the Craft Beer Wholesaler Symposium at the 2017 CBC.
- This presentation provides advice on deploying tactics to accelerate performance and scale your brewery to compete in a saturated market. Originally offered at the 2017 Craft Brewers Conference.
- Previous Next